Sunglasses play an important role in helping people with refractive errors. These errors can prevent you from seeing clearly. If you are having troubles with finishing your everyday tasks, it is high time to go to an eye care center for correction. Whether it is eyeglasses online or not, you will be provided with a high-quality selection.
If you wear eyeglasses, you want to look fashionable and trendy. Fortunately, you do not need to be a fashion expert to find eyeglass frames that will look great on you. Finding the right frame is not difficult but you should learn the basic. Here’s the no-frills guide to choosing the right eyeglasses for you:
Consider the shape of your face
The first thing that you need to consider is the shape of your face. The shape of your face will largely determine which frame enhances your look.
- Round face: if you have a round face, your goal here is to find eyeglasses that make your face look slimmer and longer. This can definitely add balance to the roundness feature. For this, you should opt for square or rectangular eyeglasses.
- Oval face: if you have an oval face, you are suitable for frames that have a strong bridge. You should avoid eyeglasses that are overly large to the point of covering up more than half of your face.
- Square face: if you have a square face, you should look for eyeglasses that that will soften your angles. You should choose oval or round eyeglasses, which will balance the angles of your square face.
- Diamond face: if you have a diamond face, it is ideal to choose frames that will sweep up the cheekbones. You should find cat eyeglasses and oval frames as a start. These frames will surely accentuate your delicate features as well as your cheekbones.
- Heart-shaped face: if you have a heart-shaped face, you should consider frames that balance the width of your forehead and the narrowness of your chin. It is ideal to consider round eyeglasses or square eyeglasses since it can draw the attention away from a high and broad forehead.
Look for colors that match your skin tone
Aside from the shape of your face, your skin tone can also determine which frames will look best on you. The key here is to choose a shade that is closest to your skin tone.
- Cool skin tone: if your skin has blue or pink undertones, you have a cool complexion. In this case, you should consider colors like black, silver, gray, mauve, tortoise, and purple.
- Warm skin tone: if your skin has golden or bronze undertones, you have a warm complexion. You should consider colors like brown, honey and olive green.
Check your lifestyle
If you love sports, there are many sports eyeglasses you can consider. There is always something for every way of life. You just need to check your lifestyle and choose according to your need.
You have to remember that the key to finding the right frame is to remember that opposites attract – you should select eyeglasses that contrast your facial contours. In the end, you should look for eyeglasses that will bring symmetry and balance to your features.