Most celebrities always like the way they do because they have stylists. This can be a luxury that regular girls cannot afford, by they can be as stylish as the superstars. These celebrities just have the added edge because they have people around them who are paid to make them look Insta-perfect all of the time. Just because we don’t have a stylist, doesn’t mean that we can’t try to look fabulous.
Most Popular ‘Go-To’ Look Of Celebrities
We can still dress like the celebs with famous go-to looks of these five celebrities to get you started on your road to becoming a fashionista. Follow the simple fashion-style tips below and follow the trendiest look from Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Kendall Jenner, and Beyonce.
- White Crop And Ripped Jeans. We have seen Kylie Jenner on her red carpet gowns but she is always spotted in her simple yet trendy fashion-style. She posted photos on her Instagram account where she wore a plain white crop top paired with a cotton distressed split jeans and finished it all off with python-embossed ankle boots. To give her look a classy vibe, she decorated her ears with classic diamond earrings.
- Striped Tee And Denim-Army Shorts. Most ladies have striped t-shirts and denim shorts in their closet. You may think that these pieces can only be used when you are feeling bored and just want to stay at home while watching a Netflix movie. Didn’t you know that Taylor Swift was spotted at the Gillette Stadium wearing these? She had a simple striped, boxy t-shirt, and cute denim-army shorts, and low top sneakers.
- Polka Dot Blouse And Blue Jeans. Dua Lipa is one of the fastest rising stars in the music industry. She is known for her girl-power songs that have definitely hit millions of views online. She is also very popular when it comes to her fashion styles. She was spotted at the High Line park in New York wearing a Polka-Dot novelty blouse that is tied on her waistline, a classic denim blue jeans, with her classy black backpack. She completed her look with black sneakers and large sunglasses.
- Tartan Crop Top, Jeans, And Pointed Boots. Kendall Jenner is one of the most popular supermodels of this generation. Like her sister Kylie, she also has her very unique fashion sense. She was spotted leaving Nobu in Malibu while she was wearing a ruffled gray crop top, grayish-black straight jeans, and classic pointy-toe boots. To accessorize her simple look, she paired it with a classic graffiti satchel bag.
- Yellow Mini Dress And Black Sandals. Being in your 30s is difficult when trying to find a fashion style that would not make you look too young or too old for your age. Beyonce is one of the most iconic singers and fashionista until today. She recently posted some pictures on her website during her trip to Europe where she was wearing a yellow mini dress with a fancy black belt, black sunglasses, and a rubber strap sandals.
Looking like a celebrity is not that hard to achieve. We may already have these clothes in our closet, we just don’t know how to style them. Follow the simple fashionista trends that these famous celebrities even when you don’t have a stylist.